BRUSSELS/BERLIN 26/04/2018 - Elia System Operator SA/NV (‘Elia’), the Belgian transmission system operator (TSO), announced today that it has completed the acquisition of an additional 20% stake in Eurogrid International SCRL (‘Eurogrid’), the holding company of the German TSO 50Hertz Transmission GmbH (‘50Hertz’). Following this transaction, Elia will own 80% of Eurogrid and fully control 50Hertz.
The digital version of the Elia Group Annual Report is now available. The printed version will be published on 15 May 2018, the same day as the Annual General Meeting.
REGULATED INFORMATION – INSIDE INFORMATION
On Thursday 21 December, Elia’s Board of Directors appointed Bernard Gustin as the new chairman of the Board of Directors, for a period of 3 years with immediate effect. Bernard Gustin has been an independent non-executive director of the Elia Board since 16 May 2017.
Elia System Operator SA/NV (Euronext: ELI) (“Elia”
or the “Company”) has been informed that IFM Investors (via Global InfraCo
S.à.r.l), its partner in the joint venture Eurogrid International SCRL, the holding company above 50Hertz Transmission GmbH (“50 Hertz
Transmission”), is in discussions to sell half of its 40% participation in
Eurogrid International SCRL to State Grid Corporation of China, or one of its
Elia is positive on the 2017 Group results
• Elia is positive on the 2017 Group results
• Nemo Link, joint venture between Elia and National Grid, starts laying subsea cable between UK and Belgium
• Elia awards submarine cable installation contract for Modular Offshore Grid
• South-West Interconnector fully commissioned
• Elia invests in Enervalis, an energy software start-up that develops smart solutions for the energy system of the future
• Roberte Kesteman appointed independent director of the Elia Group
At the Elia group special general meeting held today in
Brussels, Roberte Kesteman was appointed as an independent