The Annual General Meeting of Shareholders today approved the financial results for the 2016 financial year and agreed with the proposed gross dividend of €1.58 per share.
- Bernard Gustin was appointed as new independent director.
- Rudy Provoost was appointed as new nonindependent director.
- Jane Murphy was reappointed as an independent director.
- Cécile Flandre, Claude Grégoire, Philip Heylen and Dominique Offergeld were reappointed as nonindependent directors.
- Claude Grégoire was appointed Acting Chairman.
Read the report