- Grid investments of €636.7 million in Belgium and €491.5 million in Germany to ensure a reliable, sustainable and affordable energy system that meets society’s demand for appropriate actions against global warming and climate change.
- Very high system reliability (99.999%), benefitting 30 million end users.
- Acquisition of an additional 20% stake in Eurogrid International in April 2018, resulting in full control over Eurogrid and a change in consolidation method.
- Normalised Net profit up 38.0% to €280.8 million as a result of the acquisition of additional shares of Eurogrid, solid operational Performance and release of a legal claim provision in Germany together with the realisation of strategic Investments in Belgium.
- Net profit (Elia Group share)1 up 32.0% to €275.2 Million.
- Dividend of €1.66 will be proposed at the General Meeting on 21 May 2019.
Download press release in English
Download press release in French
Download press release in Dutch
1 Net profit attributable to owners of ordinary shares (post non-controlling interest and post hybrid coupon)