03 March 2021
Elia Group announces results for the 12 month period ending 31 December 2020
Full year results
Elia Group makes crucial investments for energy transition while delivering strong financial results.
- Grid investments of €337.4 million in Belgium and €715.9 million in Germany while maintaining an excellent safety record and ensuring a reliable and sustainable energy system, resulting in asset growth of 6.1%
- Resilient organisation delivering on investments and ensuring continuity of supply during this challenging period
- Adjusted net profit up 0.6% to €308.1 million1 driven by the realisation of investments, a solid operational performance in Belgium, Germany and Nemo Link and regulatory settlements in Germany
- Elia Transmission and Eurogrid GmbH successfully accessed the debt capital market with green financing lowering the average cost of debt to the benefit of society
- A dividend of €1.71 per share will be proposed at the General Meeting on 18 May 2021
1 Adjusted net profit Elia Group includes adjusted items linked to the corporate reorganisation implemented at the end of 2019.