06 March 2020
Elia Group (Euronext: ELI) announces results for the 12 month period ending 31 December 2019.
Full Year Results:Elia Group realised its ambitious investment program, achieved strong operational and financial results and is ready to realise the next phase of the energy transition bringing maximum welfare to society.
- Grid investments of €723.5 million in Belgium and €488.6 million in Germany to ensure a reliable and sustainable energy system leading to an asset growth of 9.0%
- Good progress in the increase of interconnections capacities with commissioning of Nemo Link
- Adjusted net profit up 9.0% to €306.2 million1 driven by the timely realisation of investments and solid operational performance
- Realisation of a new corporate structure to increase regulatory transparency and pursue our growth strategy
- Implementation of a Group functional organisation to leverage synergies and improve services to the benefit of consumers
- A dividend of €1.69 per share will be proposed at the General Meeting on 19 May 2020